Backed with more than 35 years of experience in real estate concerns, FERRER LAW specializes in various real estate concerns of its clients, from simple to the most complex issues. From a simple sale of land, to documentation, permits and real estate tax assistance.
It has likewise assisted land developers on a variety of projects and enterprises, ranging from subdivisions, individual and town houses, and joint ventures for multi-use real estate projects. Likewise, FERRER LAW has legal retainer agreements with trusted and established real estate companies.
We provide the following services:
- Cancellation of encumbrance over transfer certificate of titles (TCT)
- Registration of land titles
- Petitions for issuance of owner’s duplicate TCT
- Advise and assistance in real estate purchases and dispositions, including negotiations, contract drafting and execution, and real estate tax payments
- Assistance in annotation of adverse claim, liens and other encumbrances over land titles
- Registration of real estate developments with the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB)
- Segregation and consolidation of titles with the Register of Deeds and Land Registration Authority